2011-10-27

What have I done to you?

Why do you treat me like this? As an infant, an incompetent? I am fan like you. A man of flesh and blood, nothing else.
Sure, I might not use as much makeup as you care so much about my looks or simply not thinking about what I have for clothes, but we are damn similar. All of them.
You think I'm an idiot, which I think is best and so. What is not when you?
Yes, a saucy nobody as you think you can get everything you want as long as you ask for it. While some are struggling to get their way, nothing wrong with it ...
Why are you doing this to me? Against all? Stop being an idiot and start living, bitch...




Okej, erkänner: inte ett sånt trevligt inlägg kanske. Men är så piss off på en tjej i min klass och hon är exakt som på texten ovan, lovar er det! Hatar henne helt enkelt, and that's my life, alright...?
Ska gå och sova lite nu, trött... hatar att träna. :/
Hej då! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Skriv din kommentar nedan :)